2018-11-26 16:10 | 考研集训营
1. think of 替换词为occur
occur一词可用在句式it/sth occurs to sb中，用来表示某人想起某事。
举例：It occurred to me that someone had broken into my house.
2. very 替换词为extremely(表示极端地;非常;很)
举例：It is extremely important that countries with a shortage of coal and oil find a new source of fuel.
3. develop 替换词为cultivate/nurture(译为培养;养育)
举例：Cultivating a positive mental attitude towards yourself can reap tremendous benefits.
4. good 替换词为 amazing; magnificent; fantastic; admirable; terrific
举例：These magnificent ancient buildings demonstrate the great intelligence of the labouring people.
5. important 替换词为vital; significant; essential; crucial; indispensable; critical
举例：Most authorities agree that play is an essential part of a child’s development.
6. say; believe; think 替换词为hold; consider; suppose; assume; contend; be convinced; promote; strengthen
举例：Citizens must be convinced there is a “social dimension” to Europe: if the single market stands only for competition rules and the promotion of structural reforms, “we are lost”.
7. poor替换词为needy; impoverished
举例：The goal is to lure businesses into impoverished areas by offering them tax breaks.
8. beautiful 替换词为attractive; gorgeous; eye-catching
举例：The cosmetics industry uses gorgeous women to sell its skincare products.
9. education替换词为schooling; family parenting; upbringing
举例：No matter what educational degree one holds, if any, or how long you have had a successful career,everyone still makes parenting mistakes.
10. job替换词为career; employment; profession
举例：Nurses want an improved career structure.
The remarkable improvement / steady growth of people’s living standard
advanced science and technology
be faced with new opportunities and challenges
arouse wide public concern/draw public attention\
a heated discussion/debate
be supported by sound reasons
sense of competition and cooperation
the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages
acquire knowledge and skills
an irresistible trend of